Jamie Vardy Match Worn Leicester City FC (Shirt & Shorts) from the 2016/17 English Premier League Season. This set was a part of the Leicester City FC squad’s original equipment, and was worn on the pitch during match play by Jamie Vardy. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout the shirt: The shirt has remained unwashed after use. There are some dirt scuffs that can be seen when the shirt is held to light. No significant damage can be found. Normal signs of wear/use.
Very rare set from the Leicester City legend and one of the best strikers in Premier League History
Also has unique Premier League Champions patches on the sleeves as this was the season after Leicester City won the Premier League title
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Vardy: Shirt is marked as a size Small, shorts marked as a size Medium.
2. Vardy’s name and squad number to back of shirt. Standard Premier League style, unique thermal application.
3. English Premier League Champions competition logos to sleeves. Unique gold version denoting LCFC as the previous season’s League Champions. Unique felt/thermal application.
4. Appropriate Puma identifiers throughout.
5. Puma logos are embroidered. LCFC crest is stitched to chest.
6. Mesh fabric to sleeves, shoulders and body sides.
7. Appropriate Puma identifiers throughout.
8. Additional details apply.
A superb full uniform from the inspiring story of Jamie Vardy. A fine example coming out of the Midlands club